Budget 0-20k RAM suggestions

Viplab Thakur

Disciple
I need suggestions for DDR4 RAM. They need to be at least 3000Mhz. They can be 8 or 16 GB. RGB is not required.
Please suggest a RAM which you believe has the best price to performance ratio.
Thanks in advance.

20K Budget you can easily get CL16 3600Mhz 32GB G-Skill. 16GB should be cheaper with the same specs.
You are absolutely correct, but it's not like I want to spend 20k on RAMs rather the website only allows me to select a pre decided price limit that is 0-20K. Even so you are absolutely correct the best ones that I can buy online are in fact G.skill Ripjaws V 3600Mhz CL16 32GB kit. I have just bought a PSU XPG core rector 750W this month get the RAMs next month.

Not sure if this might be the best suited for you but a while ago i got myself this 32gb kit for 11.8k - Crucial Ballistix Max 4000MHz C18. With the right cpu and mobo you can downclock it to 3600MHz (I hear that's what works best for Ryzen CPUs) and adjust times to run it at CL16. And maybe when you upgrade you can run it at Max rated capacity. This is an enthusiast grade RAM with excellent overclock abilities. It's selling for super cheap at IT Depot.

For me I'm building an Intel system and I can run it at 4000MHz natively and even OC it more.

Great suggestion @Digigear. I am thrilled to buy these RAMs. Also this might seem silly, but how safe is it to buy anything from IT Depot?
Have you bought a certain number of products form them? Or did you buy just the RAMs?

Great suggestion @Digigear. I am thrilled to buy these RAMs. Also this might seem silly, but how safe is it to buy anything from IT Depot?
Have you bought a certain number of products form them? Or did you buy just the RAMs?
I've bought from a few different vendors now and I can easily say that IT Depot has been my fave so for. They have a wide selection of items and their prices are something you can go for blindly. Communication is snappy on WhatsApp and calls and emails too. My favorite is their shipping Speed. They are very quick but that might just be because I'm also in Chennai.

So far I've got the RAM and a 1000w PSU. I might buy a motherboard too now.

But they don't play games. They keep their profit margin slim and source items directly from their distributors and get us fresh stock. Highly recommended.

Alright! Thank you once again for the fantastic suggestion. I'll surely buy from them.
Sure.

I made the RAM purchase just a few days ago. Learned a lot while doing it. I actually made this post here and also shared pics of the RAM kit. There's a lot that goes on in terms of RAM compatibility and restrictions on overclocking based on which cpu you get.

Back