Rapidshare premium help

mudsir

Disciple
Can rapidshare premium account be shared? Has somebody shared their premium account?

Also I want to know about premium points. I see that few of the files that I had uploaded to my premium account have been downloaded, but there are no points given.

Just bought a rapidshare account last week and trying to learn.

Please also share any other advise regarding this topic.

Thanks.

Though i strictly advise against sharing your RS account, I believe a maximum of three (3) IPs can log into any RS account at any given time. Any more than that, and RS automatically suspends that account and resets the log in details.

I have also heard of cases where after multiple such resets, RS blacklisted some accounts, and the owners lost out big time. Happened to a friend of mine who was being too smart, so I know it can happen.

RS points are credited and accumulated only for "free" downloads. You upload a file, and someone downloads it as a free user, then you get one point. If they download as a premium user, then no points for you.

Oh and points are credited only for those files that are 5MB+. Files <5MB are not given points.

feel free to ask any doubts that you have. there are a lot of premium RS users here.

I'm not sure about Premium points as I have never concentrated on that aspect, EVER. But with regard to your first query, your a/c can be shared albeit at the risk of being banned. I have shared lots of Premium a/c's without facing much issues and even if I did, my dealer promptly replaced them with a new one. So you can share your a/c, but it may get banned at any point that Rapidshare decides it wants to.

phoenix844884 said:
RS points are credited and accumulated only for "free" downloads. You upload a file, and someone downloads it as a free user, then you get one point. If they download as a premium user, then no points for you.
I tend to disagree.As per new Rapidshare points system,Points have been divided into Free RapidPoints[from free users] and Premium Rapidpoints[from premium users].Read latest news from rapidshare home page,things will become clear what these terms mean.

Sahil.

Well u can share ur premium RS account provided u share it with someone using the same ISP and having the same IP range..

I share my Rapidshare account with my friend as he too has BSNL EVDO connection. We have IP addresses like 117.254.XXX.XXX.

We have been doing this since last 8 months no probs....:)

I have a premium account and also a collector's account but I don't know why is this thing happening that the rapid points are not credited in any of the accounts.

I have done everything starting from uploading every size and downloading it but still nothing happens.

Why Why!

I believe you can share it with 2 to be safe . Keep it to 2 people any more than that and you might have problems . But the account is really worth it .

Back