FS: Others Rarely used Rpi 2 Model-B 1GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
For sale is my Rpi 2 model B with 1GB RAM. This is hardly turned ON 10 times. Currently it is lying unused in drawer. Condition can be stated at 9.5/10.

It comes with original box and a transparent case bought from eBay. I have attached pics showing it running Raspbian.

I have bought this during lightening deal on Amazon last September. Remaining warranty is approx 4 months. Total warranty is of 1 year is from Element14 as per Amazon (correct me if this is wrong). Softcopy of bill be provided to buyer.

Local Mumbai buyers would be preferred at any time. Shipping is at actuals and on risk of buyer.

For any queries strictly take PM route. Any thread crapping on any aspect will be promptly reported.

Rpi1.JPG Rpi2.JPG Rpi3.JPG Rpi4.JPG

I have this setup with a Belkin 4 port USB powered hub and a external HDD , on archarm for a complete headless server works pretty awesome :) . free bump .

Hi. What other stuff do I need to buy in order for the Pi to work?

It would need SD card for OS, charger for powering it, LAN cable or USB WiFi dongle for connecting to internet. If you want to connect external HDD, a USB powered hub is suggested. Pendrives and air mouse/remote work on regular power. Based on how you access it, you may need HDMI cable for display connection, keyboard mouse for I/O.

Sorry for the late rep vyral_143
Wanted to make this post from PI, but was busy all these days.
Really nice meeting you. Thanks for the PI.
Leaving feedback:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back