Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use for long time.
Bought the SBC, 15.3W adapter, case and heatsinks for approx 6500 last year. Used it for a few weeks to learn Linux using Raspbian. Haven't used since then. Acryclic case and small aluminium heatsinks included too.
Currently in talks with @imran_chennai and it's been sold to him.

Attachments

• 20220710_084514.jpg
    20220710_084514.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 20220710_084520.jpg
    20220710_084520.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 20220710_085945[1].jpg
    20220710_085945[1].jpg
    285 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Yeah, pretty sure even if OP listed at his buying price it would've sold just as fast since you can't find these anywhere for sale let alone a normal price easily.
The only place I can find Pi board on stock is where
i. I can't buy the board alone
ii. They have only 8Gb version available
iii. And the entire kit costs around 16k - I repeat, 16k

Yeah, pretty sure even if OP listed at his buying price it would've sold just as fast since you can't find these anywhere for sale let alone a normal price easily.
Selling it at 4k, I feel like a loser here.:tearsofjoy:
:sweatsmile::disappointed::disrelieved:
The only place I can find Pi board on stock is where
i. I can't buy the board alone
ii. They have only 8Gb version available
iii. And the entire kit costs around 16k - I repeat, 16k
I didn't know these boards are in such a short supply these days.

Well I'm sure @imran_chennai feels like he won a lottery early morning :D meanwhile I was asleep definitely would've have grabbed it.

That's the probable reason why people don't message on the thread first and directly DM in such cases.
Well, this is the first time that I have sold something after using. I too was excited with the flurry of responses I received so quickly. I was way too happy with the sale only to regret it now after reading your comments.:sweatsmile:

Well, this is the first time that I have sold something after using. I too was excited with the flurry of responses I received so quickly. I was way too happy with the sale only to regret it now after reading your comments.:sweatsmile:
I mean you priced it fair as per a used item and didn't exploit the current market situation but then again you didn't know. It's upto you how you feel about it.

Wow,
This blew up. OP had listed it at a very lucrative price. Wanted to try some cluster computing for quite some time and went for it. Plan was to take the existing Pi off NAS duties and couple it for a cluster.

@ashokbishnoi , if you are not comfortable selling it to me at this price, do let me know.

I mean you priced it fair as per a used item and didn't exploit the current market situation but then again you didn't know. It's upto you how you feel about it.
Wow,
This blew up. OP had listed it at a very lucrative price. Wanted to try some cluster computing for quite some time and went for it. Plan was to take the existing Pi off NAS duties and couple it for a cluster.

@ashokbishnoi , if you are not comfortable selling me at this price, do let me know.
If you wanna pay somewhat extra, feel free to do so @imran_chennai based on market situation. I don't have much of an idea of the market supply-demand dynamics of this product. I am completely isolated from tech for last few months. But, it's only upto you.

I think just a few days/weeks ago someone sold same pi and a couple accessories for 3500 IIRC. No power adaptor though. I also missed it by like 1-2 minutes but I blame it on the seller too because while I was ready to pay and was waiting for him to confirm his name on UPI so that I don't accidentally pay to the wrong person he replied with "it's already sold". So guess he was playing fastest fingers first with the potential buyers and didn't bother to wait for a person to pay when he sent the payment details.

Rant aside, I think greed has no limit, your price as per age of used component is fair and the interest you're getting from buyers is only due to non-availability.

Wow,

@ashokbishnoi , if you are not comfortable selling it to me at this price, do let me know.
Well, it's nice too see these devices being deployed for so many diverse use cases.
I think just a few days/weeks ago someone sold same pi and a couple accessories for 3500 IIRC. No power adaptor though. I also missed it by like 1-2 minutes but I blame it on the seller too because while I was ready to pay and was waiting for him to confirm his name on UPI so that I don't accidentally pay to the wrong person he replied with "it's already sold". So guess he was playing fastest fingers first with the potential buyers and didn't bother to wait for a person to pay when he sent the payment details.

Rant aside, I think greed has no limit, your price as per age of used component is fair and the interest you're getting from buyers is only due to non-availability.
Was this scarcity caused by the non-availability of slots in foundaries which prioritized manufacturing chips on newer and profitable nodes? And if I am not mistaken then the foundation behind these Raspberry boards doesn't make much profit?

@ashokbishnoi , let's do this - If you have a higher offer than ~4K INR from a member, let me see if I can match it or else I'll redact and you can refund me and the re-sell it to the prospective buyer.

@puns - I don't know if this is allowed as per the forum rules. But I want to be just and don't want the seller to feel like they have sold it to me at a loss.

Was this scarcity caused by the non-availability of slots in foundaries which prioritized manufacturing chips on newer and profitable nodes? And if I am not mistaken then the foundation behind these Raspberry boards doesn't make much profit?
It's the supply issues since covid, it never improved for the Rpis.

Yeah, that's fine. If someone is in dire need of this SBC, then he/she can post the price here and @imran_chennai will see if he could match it.
Bidding is against the forum rules.

Back