WTB Raspberry Pi zero w

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibose

Skilled
Pre-soldered header pins preferred. Wifi versions only. Please PM your offers.

none of the options on blocking YouTube worked - You're looking at Mighty Google which knows what you're looking for.
Youtube vanced (can work on non-rooted android devices) and uBlock origin. Blocks 100% of the Youtube ads. I use these in addition to pi-hole.

I'm looking for one basic setup to buy to make a Pi-hole machine. If someone has one available pm me.
If you can wait for a week or two for shipping try getting a Pi zero 2 w, it's quad core instead of single core on Pi zero/w
Price is Rs. 1550

If you can wait for a week or two for shipping try getting a Pi zero 2 w, it's quad core instead of single core on Pi zero/w
Price is Rs. 1550
I've been keeping an eye on this since Nov 2021. Back then they said it'll be shipped last week of Nov. When Dec started it changed to last week of Dec 2021. And finally now they say it's last week of Jan 2022.
Not one single time I've seen it as being "In-stock". Always on backorder or out of stock.

Do you know for sure they are delivering these on the promised window? I mean have you or someone in your knowledge have bought it recently and got it as promised?
Otherwise I think they're just taking back-orders and the shipping is being delayed month by month.

Youtube vanced (can work on non-rooted android devices) and uBlock origin. Blocks 100% of the Youtube ads. I use these in addition to pi-hole.
I meant for pihole like solutions not the end user solutions. Try Brave browser without adding anything (applies to iOS, Android and PC) - worked 100% of the time

I've been keeping an eye on this since Nov 2021. Back then they said it'll be shipped last week of Nov. When Dec started it changed to last week of Dec 2021. And finally now they say it's last week of Jan 2022.
Not one single time I've seen it as being "In-stock". Always on backorder or out of stock.

Do you know for sure they are delivering these on the promised window? I mean have you or someone in your knowledge have bought it recently and got it as promised?
Otherwise I think they're just taking back-orders and the shipping is being delayed month by month.
Mods sorry for the somewhat off topic post
I'm not sure if they are delivering on their promises or not but definitely a big possibility, someone i knew bought it and it was delayed by a month
I assumed the they would have figured out the logistics by now but seems not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back