Monitors Razer Tarantula, Cm Storm Sniper and Samsung 2233sw lcd

adi09

Disciple
Wats the cost of razer tarantula and wer can i get it... even i want samsung 2233sw 22inch lcd.. and cm storm sniper cabinet (normal and dragon edition).. plzz tell the cost and place wer i can get these stufs in mumbai

I think Primeabgb, type it in google and get their location. simply amazing. I think the storm costs around 6.3k. Tarantula would be a bit of a rip off though....you should get a lycosa or logitech g15 depending on which keys suit you better between the two......i think g15 would be better suited to the red lighhting of the scout unless you plan to put different lighting inside it XD

i had primeabgb abt the sniper cabinet but they told that its not availabe.. do u ne other place wer i can get the cabinet

I got mine fr about 9.5k, which was the normal version. The amd version is around 11k or so. I am sure there are a few guys in Lammy who will have it. Or call Accro Engineering. They are the distris for CM

adi09 said:
Wats the cost of razer tarantula and wer can i get it... even i want samsung 2233sw 22inch lcd.. and cm storm sniper cabinet (normal and dragon edition).. plzz tell the cost and place wer i can get these stufs in mumbai
i dont think you will get hold of samsung 2233SW. Today i bought the Samsung B2230 instead with a better contrast ratio than 2233SW.

As per the shop guysm B2230 is the upgrade version of 2233SW. It costed me 8450 inclusive of tax here in chennai today.

Back