RE: Torrent invitation thread (newbie here)

Beinger

Disciple
Hi , I am a newbie here, my first post, actually.

I only got cable on a week ago, after a 5yr break, and im really keen to get into some torrent downloading.

Im using utorrent and accessing "bittorrentmonster" and "torrentspy" for some sepcific stuff I am after at the moment. I got a 60gb/month plan so I want to get a good library going.

I am trying to get a friend to give me his mma tracker invite but he hasnt bothered so far (im gonna have to keep hassling him)

Anyway, Im looking for some very specific stuff ( audio books, ebooks and some video), by certain authors (on stuff like martial arts, energy healing, nlp etc) and I noticed that a lot of this stuff is only available via "invite only" torrent sites, like the ones I saw listed in the torrent invitation thread.

Im wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to give me some invites to some of these sites, and I will be happy to trade some other stuff back when I have had some time to access and accumulate some other invites of my own.

Would anyone be able to help?

I will definately appreciate it and reciprocate whatever I can

I would like to get a collection of invites I can use , and when I have more I will definately share them back.

THANKS

email is benben2k7@yahoo.com

thanks balls - your dope

im checking that other new sing up thread as well
cheers.

I found a good free fileshare site called 4shared.com no reg required and ok collection.

I was using soft-best.net as well for free full app&crack downloads as well but now there is a pop up window which is annoying.

cheers dude.
Anyone else have any invites they could email me or put here?

much appreciated in this cold dog world.:hap2:

hey, i don't have an invite, but demonoid has open registration once in a while. It's currently down but should be back up soon, so just keep checking to see if registrations are open, and you can probably get in.

hope this helps.

Back