ready for mgs

stormblast

Skilled
with the release of mgs4 - guns of the patriot just a little over a month away, could not wait longer to get the ps3. so here it is. picked up the gran turismo 5 promotional pack of ps3 40gig (gt5 prologue free with the pack)

some pics

box

contents

all set & ready.

damage was Rs.23,750/- all inclusive with 1 year warranty.

congrats dude. nice purchase specially the timing :)

i went to Reliance Digital yesterday ..and saw the same promo pack for 24xxx Rs.

they didnt have the demo of GT5 for playing so played F1 though i was dying to see GT5

do tell us how the game is ..or maybe i will come over to your place for a live demo :p

how have u connected the PS3 +360 to the e248wfp ?? HDMI cables ?

and how do u switch the display inputs ? menu interface ?

FaH33m said:
congrats dude. nice purchase specially the timing :)

i went to Reliance Digital yesterday ..and saw the same promo pack for 24xxx Rs.
they didnt have the demo of GT5 for playing so played F1 though i was dying to see GT5
do tell us how the game is ..or maybe i will come over to your place for a live demo :p

how have u connected the PS3 +360 to the e248wfp ?? HDMI cables ?
and how do u switch the display inputs ? menu interface ?

thanks guys.

ps3 connected via hdmi to dvi.
360 connected via 360 to analog/vga.

u can switch by pressing 1 button on the lcd between the 2 displays

Congrats :D

can the analog/vga cable of Xbox 360 give 1080p, how is the pc connected with those two attached & which Xbox 360 version ?

thanks

Udit said:
Congrats :D

can the analog/vga cable of Xbox 360 give 1080p, how is the pc connected with those two attached & which Xbox 360 version ?
atm pc is connected via analog so 360 isnt connected. am selling the 360 anyways. i have used it only 2-3 times since i got it around 6months back.

TechHead said:
Nice! I'm assuming the e248 supports HDCP over HDMI?
yes it supports hdcp. techhead can u pm me your msn id or contact info. need to ask some q's about the ps3. also how to play x264 on the ps3.

Congrats...:D

btw how did you find GT5 Prologue. The game is great, but nothing extraordinary for all the hype it created. The Cars look awesome, but the environments (tracks) are not not the best in terms of graphics.

stormblast said:
t
yes it supports hdcp. techhead can u pm me your msn id or contact info. need to ask some q's about the ps3. also how to play x264 on the ps3.

Smsed you.. PMd you my mobile number as well.

Back