PC Peripherals Real Reviews for Kreo Swarm?

nileshsrox

Patron
Patron
I am looking to purchase a wireless mechanical keyboard in the range of 5k and came across this Kreo Swarm
Looked nice enough and white color available too which suits my setup but most of the youtube videos reviewing it seems sponsored to me,
So i wanted to know if anyone here has used this keyboard or any product from kreo before so i can make a decision about it,
and if this isn't a right choice, any other recommendations for wireless mechanical keyboard under 5k (in white color, hot-swappable as well).

Thanks!

Edit - looking for 75% size

Last edited:
why are you even looking into brands like Kreo with that kind of budget when you can get established brands like Royal Kludge or Keychron? and before any recommendations what are your size preferences? 75%? TKL? 100%?

The suggestions earlier still apply though, if spending this much money then buy only established brands with proven quality & good after sales support as mentioned in another post above even if it means extending the budget else just go as cheap as possible with 1-2 years time frame in mind for life of the kb.

@altair21
Yeah, sorry forgot to mention size pref, I prefer 75%
Hence not going with thr ones @guest_999 mentioned from reddragon they are 60%, thanks tho!
This would be a good buy for you, RK is a really good brand, I have been using their RK 100 for almost 2 years now and its been a solid offering, only con is, they dont offer QMK/VIA support but then for a QMK/VIA support, you need to double your budget.

If you are fine with Second hand keyboards and QMK/VIA support is non-negotiable, then join the IMKC discord or post in mkindia subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/mkindia/) for second hand keebs, you can score a decent board in your budget
The suggestions earlier still apply though, if spending this much money then buy only established brands with proven quality & good after sales support as mentioned in another post above even if it means extending the budget else just go as cheap as possible with 1-2 years time frame in mind for life of the kb.
no offense, Redragon is a pretty crap brand with their products not lasting long, I wont recommend spending more than 2k on a CosmicByte/Redragon product

no offense, Redragon is a pretty crap brand with their products not lasting long, I wont recommend spending more than 2k on a CosmicByte/Redragon product
The last link I gave was of Redragon K617 Fizz whose price is currently 2290 (black colour) & after some discount methods can be had for around 2k which is what I would also have suggested as price limit for redragon brand kb.

Back