Budget 25-30k Realme GT Master Edition query

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Does anyone here have the Realme GT Master Edition? How's the video recording in 1080p60fps? I need stabilization (no gyro-EIS are made equal fyi) and color details.
Or any good phone for video recording in this budget. It needs to have dual SIM and dedicated memory card slot or dual SIM+256GB storage.
Not for gaming.
I know that the Realme GT 5G has good stabilization but its way out of budget.

I've also opened a new WTB thread for anyone who has any good phone for sale.

Last edited:
Some youtubers said its good but it's costing 25k and upwards and maybe it's cheaper during big billion days.

Use exchange and smart upgrade option to lessen the price.

But I suggest any Samsung M52 5G as this is always better than the Realme phone in any day.

I am not into mediatek processors so could not suggest them but also see dimensity processors but also check reviews for both before taking a decision.

But I suggest either exynos or snapdragon any day.

+1 for Samsung phones if you looking into Camera functionality. Stay away from those chintu-pintu brands if you are looking into specifics. Unfortunately, you will have to increase the budget. Those brands may offer good hardware but software is lacking. Go for the A series ones since they are global launches like A72 or A52.

If video recording is the biggest requirement then buy a iPhone. Nothing else even comes close. Maybe a used X or Xr. Even the SE shoots fantastic 4k60 video if you are willing to keep a powerbank with you all the time

I bought in this sale.. Got the 256 gig version for just 22k. The screen and the smoothness in day to day tasks is amazing. The value at that price is huge. Cant comment on the battery life as it is my secondary device but the charging is incredibly fast.

Why I will continue to keep my iphone xs is because of the camera. The video in indoor conditions is very grainy. I am not comparing to other phones in the price range as i dont have any experience with them. But against a 2018 launched iphone, it loses big in the video department.

I think the camera department in Apple is far ahead than Android. The only probable contenders would be Samsung and Google but that too on their flagships and still left wanting when compared with Apple photos.

I bought in this sale.. Got the 256 gig version for just 22k. The screen and the smoothness in day to day tasks is amazing. The value at that price is huge. Cant comment on the battery life as it is my secondary device but the charging is incredibly fast.

Why I will continue to keep my iphone xs is because of the camera. The video in indoor conditions is very grainy. I am not comparing to other phones in the price range as i dont have any experience with them. But against a 2018 launched iphone, it loses big in the video department.
Very good price assuming its with bank discount and not exchange offer.
Can you shoot some video samples at 1080p30 and 1080p60 while walking and running? I'd like to see the stability properly.

Very good price assuming its with bank discount and not exchange offer.
Can you shoot some video samples at 1080p30 and 1080p60 while walking and running? I'd like to see the stability properly.
Yes it is just bank discount. The 8k discount offer was running only in the last hour of the 5 day sale i think. Strangely, this offer price even beat the bbd offer. Was confused between m52, mi 11 lite ne but went for this instead as the others dont have 256 gb storage option.

Have dropped you a pm regarding videos
I think the camera department in Apple is far ahead than Android. The only probable contenders would be Samsung and Google but that too on their flagships and still left wanting when compared with Apple photos.
Unfortunately thats true. The videos on even old iphones is quite good. Otherwise I am blown away by the value that androids in sub 25k offer

Yeah I too agree with the iPhone comment. But the 256GB models usually cost a lot. I looked hard for a used iPhone 11 Pro Max but I didn't see any deal. I say Pro Max because of the larger battery.
Even the Pixel 4A would be great but it comes only in 128GB. 60fps videos consume a lot of storage.

Video samples are available here. Looks quite choppy and over-sharpened.
Thanks. GSMarena usually reviews video camera quality from their building like the first few samples for 4k ones so I didn't bother checking their site.
You are right about the video camera quality. Stability is not bad but quality is sub-par imo.

Thanks. GSMarena usually reviews video camera quality from their building like the first few samples for 4k ones so I didn't bother checking their site.
You are right about the video camera quality. Stability is not bad but quality is sub-par imo.
Indoor video quality under the light from a tube light was very bad. Will try through gcam once

If Video Recording is the First Priority then just close the eyes and Buy Samsung S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon one) ,Realme GT Master is horrible when it comes to Video recording.
The Realme GT 5G is actually legit (except for mic) and the Realme GT Explorer Edition is also good so I was hoping the Master Edition too would be as good but I was wrong.
The Samsung S20FE 5G is definitely the better option. It also has a very good mic.

The Realme GT 5G is actually legit (except for mic) and the Realme GT Explorer Edition is also good so I was hoping the Master Edition too would be as good but I was wrong.
The Samsung S20FE 5G is definitely the better option. It also has a very good mic.

Keep eye on Amazon, Samsung S20 FE 5G sometimes comes in lightning deals for 33990 INR & If you apply Bank Offers on that then You can get the New Samsung S20 FE 5G for around 31K-32k.

Keep eye on Amazon, Samsung S20 FE 5G sometimes comes in lightning deals for 33990 INR & If you apply Bank Offers on that then You can get the New Samsung S20 FE 5G for around 31K-32k.
Yes I'm aware but lowest it ever went for was 35k-36k. Coupon offer was 2000rs and SBI bank offer was only 1000rs and I don't have sbi. Its been in my cart since a few weeks ago. Was hoping to be back on sale today but nothing.

Back