Budget 25-30k Realme X7 Max sale possibilities and alternatives

Digigear

Disciple
Hi,
I'm planning to get the Realme X7 Max with 12GB RAM and 256GB Storage. I like the form factor, the performance specs and pretty much everything. Right now it's at 30k. Is there any chance that it might go on sale soon? Or should I go for it right away? I don't know how these Flipkart sales work.

Also, I was suggested this by someone else. I want to get second opinion on this choice. Is there a better choice in this price range? I am looking for a durable (want to be able to use it for the next few years), performance oriented phone with 5G capabilities, 120Hz screen and 3.5mm jack in a phone that is not too big. I like the small form factor. That's it. I don't even game.

Let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
Realme X7 Max does come to Deals/Sale but not very often like Realme GT Master Edition. Realme GT Master Edition come in sales more than 1-2 times almost every month but Realme X7 Max does not. Since it's launch Realme X7 Max had come to Deals/Sale 2 Times only. Once was during Diwali I believe & another time during Some So Called Realme Days Sale,It came around start of December 2021.... So you can wait for next sale,Can't say 100% sure but I believe it will again come in sale after Realme Launches it's Realme 9 Series around First week of Feb. It will definitely come again in Deals cause Realme X Series has been discontinued by Realme So they will surely clear stockpiles of X series.

Realme X7 Max does come to Deals/Sale but not very often like Realme GT Master Edition. Realme GT Master Edition come in sales more than 1-2 times almost every month but Realme X7 Max does not. Since it's launch Realme X7 Max had come to Deals/Sale 2 Times only. Once was during Diwali I believe & another time during Some So Called Realme Days Sale,It came around start of December 2021.... So you can wait for next sale,Can't say 100% sure but I believe it will again come in sale after Realme Launches it's Realme 9 Series around First week of Feb. It will definitely come again in Deals cause Realme X Series has been discontinued by Realme So they will surely clear stockpiles of X series.
I ended up buying a nearly new phone (8GB/128GB) for like 17k on OLX. It was 3 months used.

I never thought i could get such a good deal on a used phone at such a good condition. I'm glad I went this route. I am typing this on the phone and so far I haven't had any complaints and this phone just rocks honestly. 5/5.

Back