Other Received flury of OTPs from various etailers

puneet.darji

Disciple
30 min back received flury of OTPs from vendors like Flipkart, Apollo, snapdeal, lenskart, Netmeds and Dominos. All the otps total 42 received in 1-2 minutes. From this vendors last I gave my number to Apollo medical store to buy medicines not the first time though. Anyone faced such issue anytime?
Note: I'm on airtel network.

Thanks!

30 min back received flury of OTPs from vendors like Flipkart, Apollo, snapdeal, lenskart, Netmeds and Dominos. All the otps total 42 received in 1-2 minutes. From this vendors last I gave my number to Apollo medical store to buy medicines not the first time though. Anyone faced such issue anytime?
Note: I'm on airtel network.

Thanks!
This happens when there is ddos based attack. I assume all the vendors you mentioned must be using a same sms provider

Check your credit card/ ATM cards, specially if this contact number is connected to your bank accounts/ CC company.
And please do not turn off your phone. Heard about few frauds like this back in India.

Last edited:
Are you sure your friends are not messing with you
:D Nah not them..
Check your credit card/ ATM cards, specially if this contact number is connected to your bank accounts/ CC company.
And please do not turn off your phone. Heard about few frauds like this back in India.
All good as of now.

Have raised the issue with flipkart on twitter. Awaiting reply.

Bit paranoid suggestion- check if your phone is compromised or not. Do a scan, check which apps have sms access. If even more paranoid, shift your sim to a known good phone for temp use, till you are sure everything is ok.

Last edited:
Back