receiving fraud calls from international numbers on whatsapp

I never told him that my mama passed away. I just changed my tone from polite to rude and started cussing
Just say your mom said he had taken huge loan from her and ask him the money back. just scam the scammers. they don't expect people to ask them money. :D

yesterday my mother received text from an unknown number on whatsapp, the person has sent an APK file on whatsapp, my mother tried to open it but thankfully whatsapp wasn't authorized to install unknown apps. must have been some spyware . i blocked the number and told her to never open files from unknown numbers.

My grandma got one and she handled them like a champ lol

she said She got annoyed from the spamming calls and decided to cuss out every words she knows to the caller and they just hung up

Damn, granny.

yesterday my mother received text from an unknown number on whatsapp, the person has sent an APK file on whatsapp, my mother tried to open it but thankfully whatsapp wasn't authorized to install unknown apps. must have been some spyware . i blocked the number and told her to never open files from unknown numbers.
Our parents come from an age where scammers were not that prevalent so they fall easily in their trap

Back