Recent experience with Flipkart

Arjun

Skilled
I bought a Tshirt from Flipkart about 10 days back which did not fit so i placed a return request. after 3-4 days i received an sms from Ekart that pickup ha\s been cancelled due to some product mismatch and i should contact Flipkart support. My order status still showed pickup pending.
So i tried to contact flipkart support, could not find any phone number. THere was chat option which was a chat bot, there was an option to place a callback request which i did but noone called back , after 3 days i placed another callback request and again no one called. I tweeted to them on twitter , they responded someone will call me back but again two days later noone called, i got an email that my complaint had been escalated, two days later i.e today my pickup was cancelled from the order page also. So i have again placed request for pickup. How do you take them seriously if they operate like this.

They are returnable that's why a return request could be placed. The issue is you have to go on Twitter to get them to call you back. I finally got a call from their social media team today.

Not good. The chat option with bot works in Amazon whenever i've tried it. There might be a wait time though before some one gets to your call.

Is the product Flipkart fulfilled or sold by some seller ? I never faced a problem with Flipkart. Earlier the products not fulfilled by Flipkart used to get picked up a bit late but now that is not the case anymore. Even Amazon copied this from Flipkart and started picking up non Amazon fulfilled orders.

I'm also facing issue with Flipkart return (within 7 days return window still open).
After filling all details for return, page stop moving.
Chat boat person, claim that part I ordered from flipkart is ok and not wokring at my place as main system at my place is faulty
when I told him that I bought new part from local market and system starts working as it should... then he agree for refund but then claim that server/system is down so send return request after some time...

I'm also facing issue with Flipkart return (within 7 days return window still open).
After filling all details for return, page stop moving.
Chat boat person, claim that part I ordered from flipkart is ok and not wokring at my place as main system at my place is faulty
when I told him that I bought new part from local market and system starts working as it should... then he agree for refund but then claim that server/system is down so send return request after some time...
Claim return from order page before return period is over, at least have some sort of email communication for the same or it'll be hard to get refund

just now all process get completed and received sms from Flipkart about pick-up ... thoug amount was small (under Rs.200/-) but now on-wards need to think 10 times, before placing order with EVERY ecommerce site.

just now all process get completed and received sms from Flipkart about pick-up ... thoug amount was small (under Rs.200/-) but now on-wards need to think 10 times, before placing order with EVERY ecommerce site.
I now force myself to buy offline because of these reasons. Unless I'm sure that the product will fit, I stay away from online clothes shopping.

I now force myself to buy offline because of these reasons. Unless I'm sure that the product will fit, I stay away from online clothes shopping.
Its reverse for me, offline shops do not have a return policy.
Had purchased some clothing from an offline store, they did not have a trial room so I took my chances, as usual it didn't fit the way it was supposed to.
Visited again & asked them to do a size change, did not have it in other sizes.
Had to buy something else which I didn't like much since they do not offer any kind of refunds.

In case of FK or Myntra, returns are easy & refund is not a hassle if at all there is an issue.

Back