Rechargeable AA Battery - Advice needed...

baccilus said:
I just got Eneloop batteries and they are really good. Don't know about the sony ones though.
Metalspree said:
@neha get the eneloops , been using them from more than 2 years and yet they hold sufficent charge.
nanoneo said:
Thirding the enloop recommendation. They don't need constant recharging.

Thanx a lot for your replies guys... Will definitely go for the Eneloops in that case.

Can someone please provide me a link for a trusted ebay seller selling the eneloops?? Thanx a lot again... :)

You will get it in Croma. I got the set of 4 batt. from mediahome.in when he was dealer on TE. I think he is still there on ebay. Please check.

I'm using 4x Sony for my flash they're also pretty good 2 sec recycle time and gives 90 flashes in one charge

also i have used eneloop batteries on my rc cars. and i forgot when was the last time i recharged.

Guyz how good is ENVIE NANO batteries ?

i have got them free with my camera

they are R6/AA 1.2V 2100mAh - are these enough for normal usage ?

Is this a reliable brand ? if not then i might also buy a new one

ENVIE are local indian made and are decent but nutin compared to ENELOOPS..

4 x AA eneloops gives me 600 shots in my HS-20 for one charge ...

ENVIE go for 300-400... sill decent but the charge holding capacity of eneloops for days and months is un defeatable..

done go for the black 2700Mah eneloops they have a life of 500 recharge cycle.. go for 2100Mah ... white ones.. they have life of 1500 recharges..

Back