PC Peripherals recommend a cordless Kb/mouse combo

lilboy

Adept
give suggestions on that. budget is around 2000 can be extended if its a good one(value for money). also about laser/optical, infrared/bluetooth/radio waves...differences what is good etc. purpose....general including gaming browsing etc

I was going to post the exact same query. Pls give suggestions ppl. I heard Logitech EX110 is supposed to be good.

Also I used to have a Wireless combo once and there was always a lag of a few milliseconds when the mouse was moved after some time. Is this a problem with all wireless mice?

well the logitech wave is good cost about 3100 in bangalore the microsoft is over ur budget costs around 5k.

@john_tigga
get the logitech MX5500 from KMD or the logitech desktop Wave PRO.they both have MicroGearâ„¢ Scroll Wheel.where scroll wheel can spin either for line by line reading or can scroll 700pages with 1 spin,the scroll wheel spins upto 7 sec.

i am using Genius combo for quite sometime and i am fully satisfied with its performance.

Microsoft and Logitech are established names this is a good alternative.

http://www.geniusnet.com/geniusOnline/online.portal?_nfpb=true&productPortlet_actionOverride=%2Fportlets%2FproductArea%2Fcategory%2FqueryPro&_windowLabel=productPortlet&productPortletproductId=30536&_pageLabel=productPage&test=portlet-action i have the same without inbuilt charger.

I also reviewed it http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-genius-twintouch-luxemate-wireless-slim-76006.html

now there are a lot more options in genius itself. when I purchased there were only 4/5 options with laser ones too costly.

adder ...how much that cost when u bought from KMD..both. i hope u have seen my budget. are all these combos. i'll check out genius....good review though. EX series seems pretty good in that budget. i'm rt handed.

lilboy said:
adder ...how much that cost when u bought from KMD..both. i hope u have seen my budget. are all these combos. i'll check out genius....good review though. EX series seems pretty good in that budget. i'm rt handed.

well i didnt buy it from KMD ,i was saying it to other member john_tigga .

my friend has the logitech wave and its good, costs 3100 in bangalore i suggest u spend 500 more and get the wave it has a laser mouse and the keyboard in the wave also is much more comfortable.
bringing expensive models priced above 6k from KMD makes sense since the cheapers ones are actualy more expensive from KMD then local.

I am using logitech EX -90 for 1k pretty satisfied. Heard from other sites and forums laser mouse drain your battery with in 2 days. so just check that out before buying. EX-90 came with Energizer still going strong after 2 months of regular usage and gaming

vijaycool said:
I am using logitech EX -90 for 1k pretty satisfied. Heard from other sites and forums laser mouse drain your battery with in 2 days. so just check that out before buying. EX-90 came with Energizer still going strong after 2 months of regular usage and gaming

well i am using MX revolution laser mouse it lasts 12 to 14 days days upon one charge i also used to use a logitech optical mouse called mouse man it used to last about 14 days with 2AA 700mah rechargable batteries.
offcourse the mx revolution consumes more power bcause of its micro gear wheel.

Going a bit OT .....wats the cheapest cordless mouse available??? Only the mouse...i just need one as a remote control for watching movies frm my couch. wat sorta range do these thngs hav??

mithun said:
Going a bit OT .....wats the cheapest cordless mouse available??? Only the mouse...i just need one as a remote control for watching movies frm my couch. wat sorta range do these thngs hav??

well i heard u can use the logitech wirless keyboard for ps3 in PC too and it has a touchpad like the one u get in laptop so it serves as a keyboard and the functionality of a mouse.

ex110 is better rt. so the batteries has to be changed 2 times a month. i thought its only once in 6 months:-( therez enough talking about MX518 ...is there a cordless version for that.

Back