Audio Recommend good truly wireless headphones within 10k

can anyone recommend a good truly wireless headphones within 10 to 11k max .. confused between galaxy buds pro one plus buds pro ..... i usally listen to all kinds of music but i need good bass ...
Also any good pc Gaming headset wireless preferable with a good deal within 15 - 16k .. any help would be really great thanks

If you are willing to spend 15-16k, Sony WH-1000XM3 is more compelling and a lot better than these "gaming" headsets. This should be among your top preferences.

SteelSeries arctic 7 was a good deal two months back on Amazon for 15K actual MRP was 17K they were giving 1500 Discount coupon. now the it is out of stock wait for it to arrive on stock or alternative will be SteelSeries arctic 1 for 10K which is available

Both are wireless. The only difference is SteelSeries arctic 7 supports 7.1 DTSX audio which arctic 1 do not

I have used Samsung galaxy buds pro, they sound amazing, the noise cancellation is quite decent and it is feature packed. The only con and its biggest problem was the fact that they're just not comfortable. At all. You can't wear for more than 1hour at a stretch without getting a pain like feeling in your head.
Regarding OP buds pro, I'd suggest maybe wait for OP buds Z2, they might be coming anytime soon in india.

Back