Graphic Cards Recommend me a good gpu for around 7k to 7.5k to pair with an i3 10100f

Douchehole

Disciple
Here's the list of games I'm mostly looking to paly
  • Action RPG- Witcher 2 and 3 at max , Assassins creed odyssey and origins at medium if possible, fallout 3 and 4, skyrim, oblivion, Shenmue 1 and 2
  • Racing - nfs series upto the run at max settings, forza horizon games, driver san francisco
  • Open World - GTA V, GTA IV, All of assassins creed games upto syndicate
  • games such as the whole life is strange series, alan wake 1, deadly premonition,
  • shooting/fps - call of duty upto black ops 2, halo masterchief collection, max payne 3, the far cry series.
  • action adventure - all of batman games, yakuza games
  • fighting - injustice series

Last edited:
Are you okay to buy second hand graphic cards? If yes, you should easily get the Rx580, 1060 6GB, 1650 Super, 1660 in that range.
Yea open for a used gc, earlier I was skeptical but changed my mind. Can i find a used 1060 6gb here on techencalve?? Asking because I don't know any place else to get used gpu and gameloot sells it for 10k

Yea open for a used gc, earlier I was skeptical but changed my mind. Can i find a used 1060 6gb here on techencalve?? Asking because I don't know any place else to get used gpu and gameloot sells it for 10k

Check out Zoukart 1060 Search, haven't ordered from here, but seems legit, the promoter has a YT channel as well, there are plenty 1060 6GB between 6.5 k to 8k, take you pick. Additionally, if you'd like, DM me you mobile number, I can have you added to some hardware groups, you may snag a good deal. I have bought some good value hardware for friends and family. You can scour FB groups and local OLX, marketplaces.

Please note - I am not a dealer or getting any monetary compensation for the above, just a hardware enthusiast, part of these groups for personal purchase of hardware.

Check out Zoukart 1060 Search, haven't ordered from here, but seems legit, the promoter has a YT channel as well, there are plenty 1060 6GB between 6.5 k to 8k, take you pick. Additionally, if you'd like, DM me you mobile number, I can have you added to some hardware groups, you may snag a good deal. I have bought some good value hardware for friends and family. You can scour FB groups and local OLX, marketplaces.

Please note - I am not a dealer or getting any monetary compensation for the above, just a hardware enthusiast, part of these groups for personal purchase of hardware.
Bhai thanks, for some reason recruit members can't send a dm. Can you dm me? I'll share my whatsApp no.

A used 1650 4GB GDDR6 or a 1060 6GB GDDR5. Avoid the GDDR5 version of 1650. They may be cheap but don't perform well in comparison.

Last edited:
Back