Monitors Recommend me monitors for eyefinity setup

buBleZ

Skilled
Hello folks,
i am looking to convert my gaming rig to an eyefinity setup. I currently have a hd 6990 hooked to a dell 2408wfp monitor. As you may be aware this monitor has some input lag. So I am looking for 24" monitors with acceptable input lag for gaming. At the same time I am not interested in TN. Currently I am looking at the following options.
1. 2X new dell US 2412 - 40k
2. 1X dell US 2410 and 1X dell US 2412 - both used. ~40k
3. 2X dell US 2410 - used. 40
4. Any of those Korean monitors?
5. Any other options at a cheaper budget ?

please pour in your suggestions?

3. 2X dell US 2410 - used - would be the best option.
The U2412 might have slightly better input lag, but they're 6-bit panels. The Korean monitors are also an option, but they cost the same and have a slightly lower feature set. No use mixing a 2410/2412 since the panel differences will be noticeable.

@buBleZ What about warranty If you buy from shopnship etc...?

Also recently I built Dell u2412m x3 running at 5760x1200 via msi gtx 660ti 2gb. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Also nothing can beat two 2410's at 19k something would be ideal 110%

Wish you goodluck mate
Ps:- None of these are which I talked about to you earlier though, its a different machine.
Folks, appreciate if some guidance is given. I am planning to use shopandship and black friday deals to buy 2 of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ no 2408 is also 1920x1200 native res. So all 3 are same. I am worried about visible quality differences in eyefinity mode with 2408 being s-pva and 2412 being e-ips. Guess same qn applies for 2410 as well with it being h-ips

@buBleZ well unless you do precision adobe stuff etc I dont think so, im telling this out of exp as I had benq 24 along with two dell eips at one time and in actual gameplay there wasn't difference whatsoever, hope it helps

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ thanks for the inputs Saif and eddy. I bought 2x dell u2410 monitors used ones with ~2.8 years warranty remaining with 6 month EMI.

Can anyone tell me if there are decent eyefinity monitor stands/mounts available in India? I am looking for a stand which can allow me to do on the fly portrait or landscape mode settings.
This XFX one looks very neat but costly and not available in India.

Triple Monitor Stands

I am in too but due to scarce avlbly here which is a let down
Im thinking of pumping some grey cells and put some creativity with the help of local carpenters or the likes to create one here, im sure we will get somewhere what say? I shall keep u posted on my side of the story

Thanks keep me posted.

I am in too but due to scarce avlbly here which is a let down
Im thinking of pumping some grey cells and put some creativity with the help of local carpenters or the likes to create one here, im sure we will get somewhere what say? I shall keep u posted on my side of the story

Back