Recommendation for Shared hosting provider with good support team

TEUser2K1

Skilled
Hello,

I help my friends and acquaintances in hosting their small websites, most of them with few HTML /Wordpress pages and MSO365 / Google Workspace for emailing.

Am looking for a provider who will give good support over telephone (if support ticket is delayed or need further assistance, etc.).

Can someone with experience please recommend such providers in India ?

few years ago a friend had good experience with hostgator.

bluehost & siteground are known for better support.

personally I have bad experiences with godaddy & bigrock

Thanks so much for update.
Was thinking on bigrock, will keep them out of focus now.
My priority is to get average good support, am ready to pay bit extra for that.
Will check bluehost and siteground (no offices in India ?).

Let me check hostgator.

The websites I cater to are small websites with very few html pages, so even wordpress will be not be required.
Just plain html pages with few images, css, etc., which are normally uploaded into shared hosting over sftp.
Outlook 365 / Google workspace email is primary interest.

Started with hostgator, till now okay.
Have to shift more sites, then will come to know.

btw, found that: Bluehost, Network Solutions, Web.com, iPage, Register.com, HostGator, Crazy Domains, Sitebeat, ResellerClub, BigRock
all of them belong to the same group ! :rolleyes:

If it is Wordpress hosting, you can find a lot of overseas and small local providers with really cheap plans on Low End Box. I had purchased a lifetime WP hosting plan for cheap a while back and it has nearly 100% uptime. In terms of domain, Cloudflare has the cheapest plans with free email forwarding that gets the job done.

Can't comment on support though for these providers as I generally have not had any issues.

Does cloudflare have Indian support number ? Was very interested, but a bit of google search didn't give positive feedback in general.
Internet reviews says their support in India for average users needs more focus (they might be good for big business users).

Hostgator.in now looks interesting.

Back