BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
Want to buy -
pre-owned Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- in good condition
- with box, bill and accessories

Please PM if available for sale.

P.S.
Also DM if selling any other inexpensive phone with AF macro cam.

Redmi Note 10 Pro Max

Good choice, ha. Mine is two and a half years old and requires two full charges per day for daily use. Warranty was just for 1 year. I used a hacked Leica cam apk on an older version of MIUI which was then overwritten by a system software update but somehow retained the Leica colour science.

Not selling, just appreciating your choice. Macro from a couple of days ago:

Attachments

• IMG_20240607_133731.jpg
    IMG_20240607_133731.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 34
Good choice, ha. Mine is two and a half years old and requires two full charges per day for daily use. Warranty was just for 1 year. I used a hacked Leica cam apk on an older version of MIUI which was then overwritten by a system software update but somehow retained the Leica colour science.

Not selling, just appreciating your choice. Macro from a couple of days ago:
The best phone in terms of looks, specs, build quality in it's price range for it's time IMHO, except for that horrendous MIUI crapware. :)

The best phone in terms of looks, specs, build quality in it's price range for it's time IMHO, except for that horrendous MIUI crapware. :)
Take a look into olx every now and then. Bought my mom the very same phone, 6gb ram mode and 128gb internal if I'm not wrong. Got it for 8k almost 2 years back. I believe it was some poor girl's phone that was being sold off by her dad for reasons that are not of my concern lmao. Good deal, still works great.

Back