Android Redmi vs Realme vs Mi

Futureized

Skilled
I am soo confused between this 3 things all owned by Xiaomi.
I have 3 phones from Xiaomi all have different UI.

Mi Note 5 Pro (screen damaged, battery depleting too fast) (Best UI, custom contacts, dial-er, etc.)
RealMe 9 (mom uses same)
Redmi Note 11 Pro (bought recently 15 days back for 21k. (wasted)

Which latest phone model can i found for MI ?

Thanks for further clarifications, so sad as wasted 21K .

Missing this 2 important features:
Block Call from unknown numbers
Automatically Record All Calls. (contacts + unknown numbers when unblocked)

@Futureized

I believe your Redmi Note 11 Pro thread can be repurposed for this query as well.

Nonetheless, what you're looking for is dependent on the feature set of the stock calling app. In India, it's Google Phone for the majority of the current generation of Xiaomi(/Redmi/POCO) and OPPO(/OnePlus/Realme) devices. It does support blocking unknown numbers, but allows regular consumer-tier phone numbers that are not stored in your contacts. Similarly, it's call recording feature is inadequate for you due to the fact that you need to manually whitelist the saved contacts for auto recording.

Considering you don't want to opt for any aftermarket tinkering, you should choose Samsung. The One UI skin offers its own set of inbox apps, including the dialer. The India CSC (read software variant) allows automatic call recording by default. However, the out of the box call blocking feature might not be suitable for your exact needs.

In case you are somewhat accustomed with modding, but continue to stick with the stock OS, pick a Xiaomi device which is also sold in Indonesia. Then cross-flash the Indonesian firmware, which comes with MIUI's dialer. That way, you can fulfill both of your requirements.

@Titokhan
Thanks for inputs. Unblocking calls from unknown numbers is not supported (from link you gave )
This will block calls from private or unidentified numbers. You will still receive calls from phone numbers that are not stored in your contacts.

Auto-call recording is available only for number in my contacts, which is required.
There are more then 500+ contacts stored, Always record call feature gives me option to add only 1 contact at a time in auto-record database.
In case if i add new contacts, I will have to manually go and add those contact to auto-record, which will become a big trouble, unless i go and add immediately add newly added number to auto-record.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 76
Back