Refrigerator needed

caber

Disciple
I need a new refrigerator budget is ~15k
Dont think I can spend a lot more than the given budget, need the best bang for buck refrigerator.

^^ Are you sure they fit in his budget?

@OP, Check out the Samsung 240L double door refrigerators. 5 star rated and the shelves are better organised than LG or Whirlpool.

Me too have 2 Samsung 350L Double door Fridge and no problem whatsoever.Infact i still pat myself for nice decision.

Cooling is very even,not HOT or Warm zones in the fridge.Great on saving and nice value for money.

+1 for Samsung from me too..

freshseasons1 said:
Me too have 2 Samsung 350L Double door Fridge and no problem whatsoever.Infact i still pat myself for nice decision.

Cooling is very even,not HOT or Warm zones in the fridge.Great on saving and nice value for money.

+1 for Samsung from me too..

I live in an area where load shedding is on its pick 8 hour per day will it be suitable for me?

I have a samsung 350 lts now and had asamsung 170 lts earlier. Once in a while when there are 10 hrs power cut in my area, I could still find ice in the freezer(though in almost semi solid state)

A lot depends on ambient temparature and how often the doors (of the refrigerator) are opened during this time.

+1 for Samsung.

Regards,

Mohit

go for the samsung 350l double door fridge it is really fine for you

i also have one for last 3 years and have no problem, cooling is great

fits your pocket

samdude said:
go for the samsung 350l double door fridge it is really fine for you
i also have one for last 3 years and have no problem, cooling is great
fits your pocket
After reading so many good things about samsung I have decided to go with SAMSUNG.
Can u please answer some of my queries.
1) Which Model Number of Samsung is preffered for me (Budget 15000).
2) Do they provide exchange offer (Is it dealer specific)?
3)What is the warranty period.

pinga123 said:
After reading so many good things about samsung I have decided to go with SAMSUNG.
Can u please answer some of my queries.
1) Which Model Number of Samsung is preffered for me (Budget 15000).
2) Do they provide exchange offer (Is it dealer specific)?
3)What is the warranty period.
Bumping the thread....

i am also looking for the refrigerator and decided to buy lg 255v model (240LTS), costing around 14000. double door. will be cming by saturday.

Back