Monitors Reliable monitor arm?

jinx

Disciple
Planning to get one for two 27" monitors. Going through Amazon listings Rife seems to have good ratings. How well do they hold up? Are there any good alternatives?

Planning to get one for two 27" monitors. Going through Amazon listings Rife seems to have good ratings. How well do they hold up? Are there any good alternatives?
rife it the only option. get single x 2 for your monitor. I got the heavy duty which support from 13 - 39 inch. those are good. not available on amazon. have to order via their website. its still in shipment as ordered on friday. will buy one more once have money. was looking to get the triple monitor arm but I think they are not getting any stock for the same. and the dual version cannot support my 32 inch monitor.

I have the Amazon basics dual monitor arm mount.
These are heavy gauge and hence the table needs to be strong enough for the clamping force.

If not, then you can try the dual-arm stand instead.

amazon basics are also great in usability. first decide what your budget is. then think if the featrues that you want. the one which I have order is an gas spring arm so you can adjust your monitor as you require without extra effords. if you plan on having static monitor mount. get the basics as they are more than enough.

amazon basics are also great in usability. first decide what your budget is. then think if the featrues that you want. the one which I have order is an gas spring arm so you can adjust your monitor as you require without extra effords. if you plan on having static monitor mount. get the basics as they are more than enough.
in the amazon bassists arm, one cannot adjust height being the height of the stand. its limited. bu

Back