Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

manu1991

Barely Alive
Skilled
Welcome to Reliance Communications

3ZPsK.jpg

Can anyone with Reliance please confirm. Is there any FUP?

Actually it is on their website. Why do you say it's shady? Reliance gives unlimited bandwidth wherever it advertises.

4Mbps without any FUP, without any catch or hidden agenda? Do you not find this sudden drop to be just a little bit odd?

I'm not saying it's not possible, but 4Mbps for under 1.5k without any data cap is way too good to believe. Unless we have a proper confirmation from people who actually use the service and/or have got one of these plans, I'm not falling for it.

It is possible. I am already on 1mbps day 1.5mbps night no FUP plan. Will check this plan out.
BTW reliance service is pathetic in many regions. After hundreds of complains from my side has my connection got stable. So anyone going for this plan ask nearby reliance users for feedback first.

This is insane. I got my connection done today and I opted for 649/- plan. 512 in day, 1Mbps in the night. I wonder why they didn't give me any information. Will try to get my plan moved tonight. This is great, IF IT WORKS.

Just called them to change to this plan they said currently it is not available in my region will take some days and then they will change it :no2:

Is there a problem with this ? If yes then Mods may remove the links at their discretion.
If i Remember Correctly, I was warned by a mod for posting links from other competitive forum.

Just called them to change to this plan they said currently it is not available in my region will take some days and then they will change it :no2:
I Checked this thing in the evening itself and Called the Customer care, they told they have no idea about this new plans. May be the Customer care is not yet updated.
Even the last time they bought the new plans, I experienced same thing. :O
Well that's where I came to know about this from.
It was first posted on Thinkdigit from where i came to know :p

Sweet offer . 699/- for 2mbps uncapped also seems tempting :D
Can any 1 tell me how to get this plan ? I call their customer care number and the say this is for mobile not broadband :S
Can you Guys also tell me how are the upload speeds on Reliance . Will i get 4mbps upload in the 4mps 1099 plan ?
What i mean is is the upload speed = download speed ?

Sweet offer . 699/- for 2mbps uncapped also seems tempting :D
Can any 1 tell me how to get this plan ? I call their customer care number and the say this is for mobile not broadband :S
Can you Guys also tell me how are the upload speeds on Reliance . Will i get 4mbps upload in the 4mps 1099 plan ?
What i mean is is the upload speed = download speed ?

I get around 800kbps upload on my 1mbps day 1.5mbps night plan.

If its true without any FUP, then I am going for the Rs.699 plan. How is the service of Reliance anyways ? Using MTNL for the past many years.

Cool plans if its without FUP. Friend using old Rs.549 plan which gives 500Kbps in day and 800Kbps in night. These plans seems great!
As members have mentioned they provided plans without any FUP earlier too but 1Mbps day and 1.5Mbps night was costing 1k then. Now then have double the bandwidth for Rs.300 less!

after scary n crappy billingexperience with reliance Wimax... I'm never touching anything that has reliance on it ... even with a bargepole...

Word of advice, check the fine print. This being the festive time of the year... a lot of sugar coated deals are pushed out only to have them turn into bitter karela later.

Back