Video RelianceDigital to upscale all 250 channels to HD like

Any review on HD channels, customer care and HD STB quality? I am unable to find UTV action, Star Movies in bigTv channel packages?

I have been subscribing to their HD channels(not upscaled) for little over a month and the quality is good,obviously it won't match a high bit rate HD rip,but its enough to make you want more HD channels(not upscaled).
Big tv even before this already had the edge in picture quality in SD channels.

Customer care is average,its no worse them airtel digital which i also own.

I have the HD PVR STB and its build quality is really good,but the software in big tv isn't the snappiest after the red UI (it was the fastest when it had the older blue UI).

Star movies and UTV action are available in big tv,i have the Diamond pack and i get those 2 channels.

Thanks for the information. I guess this would be good deal Reliance Digital TV HD With 3 Months Diamond + Jumbo HD@ 2590/- from Letsbuy.

all remains now is to judge whether upscaled SD to HD by provider is better than original SD program quality on a HD TV....

In my experience on Tata Sky the upscaled version is considerably better than original SD version on the HDTV.

However I have to set the aspect ratio of upscaled content to 4:3 to properly display it as the STB does not automatically set it. In case of SD content STB recognises the signal and sets 4:3 aspect ratio.

Back