Renderfarm Services available : Mumbai 350 Ghz of processing power

Hi,
i was going through the rendercore website where they are charging US$ 0.65 per GHzHr. Their base machine being a dual xenon 3.0 gig with 2 gb of ram.
RenderCore Inc : Remote Rendering solution!! Render Farm

Well, i figured that i could do the same at INR 40/- GHzHr, but use Quad core machines with 8Gb of ram, XP64

there are 25 such quads available with an average speed of 3.5gig each core, on a gigabit network.

For the uninitiated, a renderfarm is used for rendering animations or stills across a networked group of computers.

Since i am just doing 3dsMax and Vray i would like to just offer this to start with. BTW Max and Vray are official Liscenced versions.

Please let me know if anyone would be interested or if there is any scope in this sort of business. Currently the farm is for our personal use.

the rate of 40/- has been calculated based on the fact that we pay 2x times for electricity in Mumbai (commercial rate), space is expensive and each core is 3.6gig with 8gb of ram.

I just didnt think this fit in the market, so i posted it here. Mods can delete or move it if required.

good start vivek :) .... am currently using respower and their unlimited pass but kind of difficult to monitor as it happens so i think yours is a good start :)...

ur most welcome to come and see the setup....i had used respower myself 2 years ago and was not very satisfied with the results as i had to re-do several images due to glitches and lost time too. Unfortunately i dont and will probably never have an unlimited pass, as its primarily for my work, but i will work out something if anyone needs it on a regular basis.

nice work vivek.

good to see that a render service like this is provided locally as i myself dont like those online sites.

a couple of people were interested in something like this sometime back, will pass them your info if they need it again.

p.s - good work on fatehpur sikri (or however its spelt)

Chaos, how do u have that Model.......Unless what you have is the Real Time Walk-thru demo cd done by NCST using our Model for Intel.
No other versions of the complete model are available officially

Back