Reopen 9/11 DVD, free !!

No dude..

infact i heard smthin abt the 9/11 which i thot was really mind boggling..

A frnd of mine workin wid a B'lore based company came to noida.. he had a movie on his laptop, which looked like a documentary.

Apparently, this documentary was made by an American and was not allowed to be premired in America cuz it dealt wid some really serious topic.

It proved by various arguements , supported wid strong evidences that the destruction of the Trade towers was carried out by none another than the american experts themselves.. acting upon orders of the political leaders..(no prize for guessing who )

the reason??

they wanted enuf reason to conduct a strike on Iraq and to get the much needed oil ..

i want to get my hands on the documentry .. and i ll hope that this movie got some linkages to those facts as well ...

Go to video.google.com and search for "Loose Change" and watch a video called "Loose Change : 2nd Edition, Extended Footage"

You can also download it off torrent sites.

It's a documentry made by 2 students. It claims that the whole 9/11 episode was setup and executed by the American Government itself to scare and instill fear in the people.

Its a pretty believable doucmentry, all hard facts.. supported by scientific data.

Check it out.

Back