Replace torn earpads

Arjun

Skilled
Where do i get replacement earpads for headphones, the ones listed on Amazon are too expensive. Cant these be had Rs 200-300?

Most companies will not make them for sale otherwise there would be no reason for users to buy new headphones.
Those who do they don't price them economically/reasonably.

Do DIY jugaad or keep buying new headphones is the only way.

The brainwavz ones have really great quality, I use it on almost all my cans. If ya want cheaper ya might need to get earpads through AliExpress or Ebay but I'm not sure if that'll work out

Oh man, I had ordered replacement pads from "CRESCENDO" via amazon itself as far as I can recall. I replaced them for Senheiser HD 280 pro and went DIY for the torn leatheratte on the head band. I think they were cheap too, definitely under 700 or so for a pair. And they are nice in quality and comfort, obviously you cannot expect the results to be same as of the originals.

Also, they come quite shrunk, so putting them on becomes one hell of a task, but results in a really snug fit right after.

I've stopped buying and wearing such type of headphones now due to this reason. Waste of money no matter how expensive you go this problem is with almost every brand.
There are a couple cheap brands with cloth based cushion but then again those will get too filthy with sweat and oil from skin.

I wear classic earbuds type neckband now, good 2 day battery backup unlike TWS and not being in-ear doesn't cause any itching or irritation from wearing it all day.

I've stopped buying and wearing such type of headphones now due to this reason. Waste of money no matter how expensive you go this problem is with almost every brand.
There are a couple cheap brands with cloth based cushion but then again those will get too filthy with sweat and oil from skin.
One reason not to prefer headband type headphones. But people say you won't get such a great soundstage with any other type of headphones/earbuds though.

I wear classic earbuds type neckband now, good 2 day battery backup unlike TWS and not being in-ear doesn't cause any itching or irritation from wearing it all day.
What earbuds are these? Care to say the model?

What earbuds are these? Care to say the model?

I need longer battery than what's offered by TWS so I prefer neckbands. If battery is not a concern there might be a few TWS which offer earbuds (not in-ear) types.
Of course people who don't have irritation with in-ear types when wearing for longer durations can go in-ear then there are plethora of options.
I personally have the Portronics one and they're very good for the price.

I need longer battery than what's offered by TWS so I prefer neckbands. If battery is not a concern there might be a few TWS which offer earbuds (not in-ear) types.
Of course people who don't have irritation with in-ear types when wearing for longer durations can go in-ear then there are plethora of options.
I personally have the Portronics one and they're very good for the price.

(One a side note) I was searching for something, like earbuds but tws, so that I can wear them comfortably for several hours. There aren't any good ones though, especially for calls/meetings and stay in place atleast for home use. The only one that feels great was airpods 2nd gen, but that costly like 8k.

(One a side note) I was searching for something, like earbuds but tws, so that I can wear them comfortably for several hours. There aren't any good ones though, especially for calls/meetings and stay in place atleast for home use. The only one that feels great was airpods 2nd gen, but that costly like 8k.

I don't trust something like boat to make good tws earphones.

Where do i get replacement earpads for headphones, the ones listed on Amazon are too expensive. Cant these be had Rs 200-300?
Which headphones exactly? Mentioning the model could help people suggest better alternatives.

Cant these be had Rs 200-300?
I've seen a few around this price either just for the cover, which can be used with the existing foam, or just for a pack of foams. Not both.

Not sure about your specific model, though. Recently replaced ear pads for my Soundcore Life Q10 - 1k for crysendo foam & cover. It was around 300 just for the cover.

Back