Audio replacing logitech z2300 satellites with bookshelf

girish925

Adept
hello as the title says want to replace z2300 satellites with cheap bookshelf or satellite speakers. did a google search n found they use 8 ohm speakers, also read that it can be replace with passive bookshelf speakers.

thanks in advance :)

if you are in Mumbai (and even if not), try contacting DNM Audio, or/and smdaudio and have a chat with them regarding your requirements (i had demoed some speakers from both, and had found them very good VFM). i have an amp from the former, and got my floorstanders redone by the latter. am contended and quite happy with both! :happy:

hehe. guess may be they don't have the kind you may be looking for. i've seen and listened to their bookshelves, and even the 'normal' ones appeared to me almost huge and certainly very powerful! may be write to them that you want smaller and cheaper satellites, and whether it would be possible for them to make some for you.
if you are located at Mumbai, try paying a visit to their office. they might have smaller satellites, i faintly recall seeing some if am correct. else, relying on the WTB and the AV-giveaway sections of HFV would be the next best thing i suppose! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1420353279][/DOUBLEPOST]place a request for those old sony systems' speakers. i have seen some selling on forums sometimes, long back. some members may surely have such speakers.

Back