[REQ:] need 24 gb downloaded willing to Pay

Jason Bourne said:
Dude you can get it done for free too. Here is how i do my some big Downloads via torrents. I go to a cybercafee whihc charges 10 RS an hour. There download speed is about 40KB/s. A lot faster than my connection which gives a max of 18KB/s. So i download utorrent and install it. Start the torrent download in utorrent and set in the preference of utorrent to start the download at startup. Then i set utorrent to run in bosskey mode. In "Bosskey" mode, utorrent runs in hidden mode and would show only upon pressing the previously selected keys. Thus the owner of cybercafee will never know that their is a download goin on in backgraound and i would go to the cafee after a week with my 16 gb pen drive and get my downloaded torrents and start the new ones... So Cheers dude. All you have to do is find a cafee with really fast connection.

P.S: Just search on google bout Booskey mode of Utorrent. You will learn easyly..... :)

seems to be a great idea in one way
and ion the other way very funny .:p

Jason Bourne said:
How you got a 114 mb/s download speed???? From which connectionn???

i wish that was my connection. it's just the fastest speedtest i've ever seen so i posted it for fun (quite uselessly, as stalker pointed out :bleh: ).

spindoctor said:
this internet connection would be pretty handy for you. it downloads 7Gb per minute. you could get your entire download in under 4 minutes..

4692921621.png

stalker said:
and your point is?

spindoctor said:
just sharing. what's yours?

stalker said:
nothing? :ashamed:

:rofl: :rofl:

Back