Monitors Request for a detailed review on the Asus VK266H and Benq M2700HD LCD monitors

Hi there :) I am on a hunt for a nice 27" LCD screen for usual gaming and movies. I was hoping if any of the TE members could review the Asus VK266H and Benq M2700HD LCD monitors. Both the FULL HD models have composite, component and HDMI inputs. I have searched on the net for reviews but hardly i could find any detailed ones. On newegg the ASUS has got lot of praises from buyers and it would be great to see which one of the two monitors are better in picture quality, inbuilt speaker sound etc.

Samsung also has 27" widescreen monitors but not available in India yet. Viewsonic i kind of dont like that much.

The Benq M2700HD i have seen personally in megamall (Mumbai) in Game4u shop and i cant say that it was something extra ordinary. I doubt i will get a chance to have a look at the ASUS model anywhere.

The review will be useful for others as well who want to hook up PS3,360 or PC all in one Display because these displays are one of the popular ones out there with FULL HD and 2ms response times.

Few things to note is that ASUS one has native res of 1920X1200 and Benq is 1920X1080. Benq comes with a remote where as the ASUS does not. I have yet to ask the price for Asus model. Benq is around 27k.

So if anyone could review these LCD monitors and compare them, i will be highly obliged :)

BenQ Global | Products - LCD MonitorsSeries - M Series - M2700HD

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Display - VK266H

I tried to buy the Asus monitor but there was no stock available last month so I was unable to buy it. I chose it because its a good gaming monitor (low lag / response times) with 19x12 resolution and it has speakers (HDMI). Didn't research the BenQ models so can't really compare.

kreacher said:
I tried to buy the Asus monitor but there was no stock available last month so I was unable to buy it. I chose it because its a good gaming monitor (low lag / response times) with 19x12 resolution and it has speakers (HDMI). Didn't research the BenQ models so can't really compare.
So do u own it now?
How much is it for?
Where can i find one?

Back