Requesting feedback for MX2Games.com

letmein

Skilled
Thinking of buying the new Pokemon games for the Nintendo Switch from them. They are selling it at a pretty low (IMO) price of 4,299.

In the US, they retail for $60 (so ~ INR 4,900). Amazon.in has them listed for ~5,300.

Anyone have any experience with them? The games have just released so no real reason to drop down the prices.

Thanks.

So just a quick update, I had been keeping an eye on the price of Pokemon Scarlet and it dropped to 3,699 which seemed too good to pass up. Created an account and made payment via credit card on 8-December. Within 10 minutes of placing the order, got a Whatsapp from them, asking me to reconfirm my address. Shiprocket docket was prepared same day and it was picked up by Bluedart on 9-December morning. Reached my place on 10-December, so delivery from Nagpur to Gurgaon was in less than 48 hours.

So all in all, I'm pretty happy with MX2's responsiveness and shipping time. Recommended.

Last edited:
I am thinking of buying an XBOX Controller form their site. It is at low price as compared to other website.
Can someone please confirm if they are genuine?

Is it based on India?
How is the service and support?
Why do they show 1-3 weeks for delivery of items?
They are based in Nagpur, Maharashtra. I assume you are looking at imported hardware which states the delivery times in weeks. They don't maintain any inventory for imported items. For such items, there is no warranty, so you have to risk it.

Back