Require Mobile Phone Suggestion

whatsinaname

Skilled
Am looking for a phone within 3-4.5k. I don't need a camera, external memory card support, etc. Just a basic phone with decent looks,decent call quality and battery life.

I've found the Samsung M620 as a likely candidate. Does anyone have any other phones to suggest or have anything negative to say about the Samsung? Any help will be greatly appreciated. (Plan to get it tomorrow, so before then would help. :p)

Check the entry level/basic models from Nokia. I think the series is 1100, 1200 and so on. They cost around Rs. 1500 and are very rugged. My brother has been using one as a second phone and it's very good/rugged. Total VFM.

best i would say go for the Nokia 3110C. It basically has everything....Looks decent and works fine too.....expandable mem (comes with 1 gb card too!) , bluetooth , music player and the other blings....and perfectly fits your budget too....

P.S. Stay away from the Samsung Slides or for that matter any slide phones.

At the 4.5K range, the Nokia 3110c is the best bet. It has everything you need and even more. Battery life is good. I charge it once in 3 days.. and I make at least 30 mins calls a day. Keypad is very comfortable even for people with big fingers. Has bluetooth and memory slot, FM and MP3 player. Go for it.

Back