WTB Required Parts For My New Desktop Build

navin007

Disciple
Hello Friends,

I am Building a Amd ryzen system i am having a low tight budget as i am a low level earner so i am collecting parts one by one i am looking for
1)16GB DDR4 x1 (single stick )
2) 500GB SSD (Nvme if in budget)
3)A CPU cooler for any Ryzen series

I have deal for psu and cabinet through Techenclave Mate and going to buy a Ryzen cpu and mobo new later request you to please revert to it and provide a good deal as i have some how collected a small amount so i have less salary and more expense so have to adjust all thing together is seeming impossible so i decided to make half reused and some new.

Thanks for reading please revert.

Hello Friends,

I am Building a Amd ryzen system i am having a low tight budget as i am a low level earner so i am collecting parts one by one i am looking for
1)16GB DDR4 x1 (single stick )
2) 500GB SSD (Nvme if in budget)
3)A CPU cooler for any Ryzen series

I have deal for psu and cabinet through Techenclave Mate and going to buy a Ryzen cpu and mobo new later request you to please revert to it and provide a good deal as i have some how collected a small amount so i have less salary and more expense so have to adjust all thing together is seeming impossible so i decided to make half reused and some new.

Thanks for reading please revert.
Check the Marketplace section in Techenclave forum because what ever you want as specified above all are available in that section. Please check once and also check the reputation of the seller before buying. Okay.

saw many of them are out of by budget and many of them are been selled off
Put a requirement in Want to buy section of Techenclave forum with the budget you have for the parts also.

Never buy from olx unless you have somebody from the city you are buying or if the seller accepts to COD option
Thats why our forums are our only hope for a clean deal and that too according to our budget and requirement.

Good luck with your deals and everything.

Back