Reserving Space - G1

DanDroiD

Skilled
Sorry... but I am showing off the G1 which I won't get until Sunday. But I will post pictures as soon as I get it :p

I am just to damn excited for words........ wow I think I nearly peed my pants :bleh:

OMG is this the Android?! Sorry im a little dense here, just want to make sure what the "G1" means...

Congrats! Do post a review or something about what the touch interface feels like...

vishalrao said:
OMG is this the Android?! Sorry im a little dense here, just want to make sure what the "G1" means...

Congrats! Do post a review or something about what the touch interface feels like...

yes Google HTC Android phone :) 2 days.................................

and counting..........and counting...... and counting...... and counting...... and counting...... and counting...... and counting...... and counting...... and

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
I am just to damn excited for words........ wow I think I nearly peed my pants :bleh:

Lol make sure you have some paramedics on standby once your g1 arrives just in case :p

And the mandatory
worth.gif

^^ I absolutely PROMISE to add pics as soon as I get the phone. Will have them by Monday afternoon or sooner :) (After I have changed my diaper :p)

Back