Camera reverse parking camera display for car

jammy420

Adept
I am looking for a reverse parking camera and display for my car Renault Kwid. I have not used any so far.
Do you have any recommendations?

and what different types of options exist? If I can connect a reverse camera and view in mobile also I am okay

Last edited:
If your care already has a display unit with touchscreen and such, I think there may be a way to feed the camera's info to that and display. If your car doesn't have that at all, then you may go for that combo of units which come with camera and IRVM wherein the display is embedded in the IRVM.

This might be an offshoot or expensive suggestion. A lot of 3rd parties reversing camera are badly integrated and often sticks out like a sore thumb, like hanging out from the number plate.

However, worth looking at Renault Triber's parts bin and seeing if there are bolt-on parts considering both cars are from the same platform.

Last I checked, the android systems for Cars had a camera port where if you put gear in reverse, it switched to the camera view on the touchscreen. sO your cameras and touchscreen system can be purchased separately.

Yeah I'm also considering one of these for my car which is old now but most options seem to be bottom of the barrel cheap crap. I'm wondering if it's better to just buy a new car at this point and let the bank loan department have some fun :p

Back