PC Peripherals Review : Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Logitech was among the first vendors to come out with gaming-focused PC mice, offering higher precision and better performance at a premium price. Though the company's continued that tradition over the last couple years, as well as developing and selling traditional gaming peripherals like joysticks and gamepads for years, only recently has Logitech seen fit to give PC gaming peripherals their own product line.

This "G series" line kicked off with the fantastic G5 Laser Optical Mouse perhaps the best mouse we've ever reviewed. Now it continues with a wireless version of that mouse, the G7, and a new keyboard, the G15 Gaming Keyboard.

This is far from the first keyboard on the market targeted at gamers, though. Logitech enters into a space already occupied by products like Ideazon's Z-Board, the Wolf Claw, and even more esoteric keyboard replacements like the Mystify Claw and the Ergodex DX1. Let's find out if Logitech's new G15 continues the shining example of the G5 mouse or fails to live up to the competition.

Read More

This keyboard really rocks.

But i would prefer a Z-Board over it. The LCD Display is not worth it. When you can see the score and ammo on the screen, why would u need it on the Keyboard :|.

is this available here in india ..... i really want to change mine keyboard ....can anyone tell me where it is available and wat is ther price ...

Rather get a normal MS keyboard (Comfort Edition).

Will be more comfortable as well. This is just all to fancy, you'll soon get bored of it, spend the money on something better...

Back