Budget 41-50k Rig for Graphic designer required under 500 to 600 USD

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Below is the requirement for my USA friend and he normally does is business and adobe XD, Photoshop, illustrator work but sometimes light gaming and video editing is also what he does.

Questions
  1. What is your budget?
    • 500 to 600 USD
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • NA
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • NA
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - amd
    • Motherboard - 5770x or b550 refresh for 3 gen ryzen
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
    • GPU - amd
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • This is final component and wont be upgrading for 4 to 5 years.
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • USA
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • HTPC
    • Download rig, 24x7 operation
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Do not want to buy XYZ company product as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Strategy - Civilization 4
    • Racing - Grid at medium to high settings
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Desktop - 1440x900
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • Yes/No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

I've made a config for you as per your budget.
I was looking for Ryzen 3 3300x but it's not listed there. (suggestion will be to go with 3300x, if you are comfortable stretching your budget a bit)
Although, it's a bit more than your mentioned budget. But, you might be able to save those additional $100 by buying a cheaper case and finding better deals online in US which I'm sure you will be able to.
PS- do visit your local micro center store, they have mostly good deals on all products and they price match any product if you find a better deal online and show it to them during checkout.

I've made a config for you as per your budget.
I was looking for Ryzen 3 3300x but it's not listed there. (suggestion will be to go with 3300x, if you are comfortable stretching your budget a bit)
Although, it's a bit more than your mentioned budget. But, you might be able to save those additional $100 by buying a cheaper case and finding better deals online in US which I'm sure you will be able to.
PS- do visit your local micro center store, they have mostly good deals on all products and they price match any product if you find a better deal online and show it to them during checkout.
what do you think of this build ?

Note:The MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it.

That motherboard and cooler are a bit of an overkill for that CPU, mobo shouldnt cost more than the CPU itself and plonking 109$+ on an AIO for a 129$ CPU makes no sense either, he could go for a cheaper mobo like the B450 Tomahawk Max and avoid the cooler altogether and get a much better CPU like the 3700x instead.
Since he's in the USA, he should wait for Cyber Monday and visit his local Microcenter if there's one around him for some sweet deals.

Last edited:
Back