On a Journey called Life :P
Below is the requirement for my USA friend and he normally does is business and adobe XD, Photoshop, illustrator work but sometimes light gaming and video editing is also what he does.
- What is your budget?
- 500 to 600 USD
- What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
- Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
- Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
- CPU - amd
- Motherboard - 5770x or b550 refresh for 3 gen ryzen
- (please mention the rest in above format)
- GPU - amd
- Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
- This is final component and wont be upgrading for 4 to 5 years.
- Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
- Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
- What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
- Desktop Processing
- Download rig, 24x7 operation
- Watching HD movies
- Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
- Do not want to buy XYZ company product as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic
- If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
- Strategy - Civilization 4
- Racing - Grid at medium to high settings
- What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
- Desktop - 1440x900
- Are you looking to overclock?
- Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
- Windows 10 64 bit