PC Peripherals Rma NZXT Phantom 410 - possible ?

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Hello every one !

I am in great confusion with my NZXT Phantom 410 :confused:

Till yesterday night All fans were working and I shutdown my pc perfectly !

Today in morning I started my pc and was shocked to see one of the additional led fan from NZXT them self not working !

I shutdown my pc and opened my cabby ! The found that one more fan from the front panel was not working !

I checked the wires and found multiple pieces a single wire which was connected to the front fan !

this is the wire which is directly connected to cabinets fan controller ( default one ) and even the fan which stopped working is the one pre installed with the cabby !

the top fan is working ! it was controlled by the same wire ! I reconnected it to other connector !

So what should I do ? Can I claim a rma ?

I Bought it from primeabgb and before talking to them I want to go from our community opinions :)

And cabby is in warranty !

Are you trying to say that the main wire broke into pieces or something? Or every default wire is in proper condition and its just the the 2 fans stopped working?

If anything is damaged physically I highly doubt it 'll be covered under warranty.

Still elaborate the scenario more clearly.

I Think it was Rat !
don't know how it all happend !

Next day all wires were damaged and not even a single fan was on :(

I had to remove the fan controller and sholder the wires !

thank got evey thing is working now perfectly !

But the million dollar queation is how did the rat entered the cabinet ? And if it entered from the gap in front-bottom, how it managed to go to the back side and didn't touched the psu or gpu wire :confused:

Back