FS: Home Audio Video Roku 2 XS 3100X - WiFi, LAN, USB, MicroSD, Remote App for iOS Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

Adept
Selling a Roku 2 XS.

Product Details - https://www.amazon.com/Roku-1080p-Streaming-Player-Model/dp/B005CLPP84

It's in pretty good condition. The remote is an absolutely brand new replacement remote. I haven't ever used this much and it's been lying useless for me for quite sometime. When I did use it, I quite enjoyed watching Netflix and Youtube on it apart from TED talks and at times News channels. You can install a plethora of channels on it. I also installed a channel called Nowhere TV which gave me access to a huge list of channels across the world.

It has an App for iOS and Android, which doubles up as a remote and keyboard when you need it.

The device itself has WiFi and LAN connectivity. It uses HDMI and A/V Out interface to connect to your TV. It has a USB slot and a MicroSD slot.

Comes with an adapter and remote.

Shipping is at actuals and I shall ship via DTDC the same or the next day of the payment.

IMG_3843.JPG IMG_3844.JPG IMG_3845.JPG IMG_3846.JPG IMG_3848.JPG IMG_3849.JPG IMG_3847.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back