Router to multiple Mesh Wifi

@cisco_tech and other experts: Question for you.
I have multiple iBall Gigabit Mesh Wifi devices which is renamed Tenda Nova. My Airtel Fiber network is in the second floor while I have a Nova in 3rd floor (Open terrace) and one each in the 1st and Ground floor. Ideally I should be connecting the Airtel Router LAN ports to the WAN port of my 3rd floor Nova and from there to the 1st Floor Nova WAN and from there to the Ground floor Nova WAN.

Airtel Router LAN Port 1 ---> 3rd Floor Nova --> 1st Floor Nova --> Ground Floor Nova

Instead of the above can I connect as mentioned below? Would I loose any speed?

Airtel Router LAN Port 1 --> 3rd Floor Nova
Airtel Router LAN Port 2 --> 1st Floor Nova --> Ground Floor Nova
If I use a Cat6 or Cat 7 cable can I be running both the Lan Cables together coming out of the Airtel Router? Would there be any interference?

I am currently connecting Airtel Router LAN Port 1 -- > 2nd Floor Nova and everything else connects wireless. The signal loss is huge and my speed drops to 8 mpbs on a 200 mpbs connection in the ground floor.

I grabbed these mesh routers at 1.5K on Amazon sale. My main requirement was to have seems less internet access across the whole house (3 floors, Terrace and Open area in the ground floor). I was not able to use multiple routers with a single SSID (bridge mode was not quite working). Most of the times the devices (especially mobile phones) were continuing to latch on to a router from another floor. Also, buying 4 wifi mesh routers @ 1.5K was way cheaper than buying 2 or 3 routers.

My main requirement is download speed and seamless wifi using the same SSID. Backhaul would have been good but at this price, I am OK with it.

So, my question:
If I use a Cat6 or Cat 7 cable can I be running both the Lan Cables together coming out of the Airtel Router and an electrical cable? Would there be any interference?

I grabbed these mesh routers at 1.5K on Amazon sale. My main requirement was to have seems less internet access across the whole house (3 floors, Terrace and Open area in the ground floor). I was not able to use multiple routers with a single SSID (bridge mode was not quite working). Most of the times the devices (especially mobile phones) were continuing to latch on to a router from another floor. Also, buying 4 wifi mesh routers @ 1.5K was way cheaper than buying 2 or 3 routers.

My main requirement is download speed and seamless wifi using the same SSID. Backhaul would have been good but at this price, I am OK with it.

So, my question:
If I use a Cat6 or Cat 7 cable can I be running both the Lan Cables together coming out of the Airtel Router and an electrical cable? Would there be any interference?
Mesh routers from Tp link deco series would be a good solution. I use 2 pack deco m4

Guys - Buying a new wifi mesh or new routers is not what I am looking for. What is it that I can do with what I already have at minimal cost to meet my requirements?

They are very good for the price paid . Keep using them , the only con is less range than Tplink Deco
OK. Can I connect two wifi mesh routers to the Airtel router via LAN cables and expect mesh wifi to work? Both the wifi mesh routers will connect to one port each of the Airtel GPON.

OK. Can I connect two wifi mesh routers to the Airtel router via LAN cables and expect mesh wifi to work? Both the wifi mesh routers will connect to one port each of the Airtel GPON.
Yes
How i have is -
LAN out of router goes in WIFI router in
Gave static IP from Internet router to WIFI router with Google DNS
Added other routers in mesh

Sorry to hijack the thread, but just wanted to know if I can use an ethernet cable to hook my PC to one of the mesh routers? Looking to buy Deco E4/M4 router.

Yes certainly possible. Set the same channel and same ssid on all routers. But I am not aware if your router has sensitivity or smart connect rules like Asus Merlin. I am able to achieve seamless roaming with my setup. I m using Ethernet backhaul with ac88 and ac68 setup.

Back