PC Peripherals Royal Kludge RK84 black with red switches plus Ajazz double shot PBT keycaps a good buy?

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I have finalized to buy Royal Kludge RK84 black with red switches. was thinking of getting the keycaps as well. the seller suggested Ajazz double-shot PBT keycaps. what is your take on this one? are those good options? if not then what else should I go for?

OP, it all depends on price. Are the keycaps shine through or not, most probably they wont sound much different from rk keycaps. Would suggest updating pricing and maybe share what keycaps exactly.

No, I wouldnt recommend switching keycaps from rk to ajazz. It is literally no difference at all. Stock ones are fine.

If you have any questions, drop me a pm. I’ll help you with as much as i know.

No, I wouldnt recommend switching keycaps from rk to ajazz. It is literally no difference at all. Stock ones are fine.

If you have any questions, drop me a pm. I’ll help you with as much as i know.
Those are pudding caps as I remember :p nothing else :angelic:

alright, the ones you linked were similar to stock. You may go for pudding however, the sound profile will be quite plasticky and not a resonant one, so if you choose to mod your keyboard down the line you will be set back by the keycaps. If you arent a picky user however and like arsthetics you will be fine. You can go for them.

alright, the ones you linked were similar to stock. You may go for pudding however, the sound profile will be quite plasticky and not a resonant one, so if you choose to mod your keyboard down the line you will be set back by the keycaps. If you arent a picky user however and like arsthetics you will be fine. You can go for them.
what other key caps would you suggest ?

Back