RPtech query

ashish

Adept
Hi guys
Asking this query on behalf of a dear friend.
Last week one my friend managed to order a gpu through RPtech through somebodys invite and throughout everything went smooth between rashi and them and rashi told that the gpu would be shipped by last thursday. Everything is there like emails, transactions, acknowledgement etc.
But as for shipping/delivery there is no trace. Mails to rashi went unanswered.

On random inquiry with random people got to know that the gpu gets delivered in 2-3 days max and does not take that long and also its quite fuzzy that people receive tracking info after getting the card delivery, weird.
Does he need to wait and how long the deliveries take usually. Speaking of recent invites which Rashi has started and not about the dumb flash sales.

Need wise comments from people who have recently ordered through invites. Friend is worried as he has put his hard earned money.
From whom he has order is totally supporting him but we cannot just keep nagging to the people right.

Does he need to panic or relax or shout on twitter or how.

Last edited:
Ask the guy who's invite it was originally as he would have done the whole deal using his Email. Ask him to get AWB no. from whoever he dealt with on the same mail-chain.
They ship through Delhivery so it generally takes 2-4 days in Metro cities and can be more for other cities.

Ask the guy who's invite it was originally as he would have done the whole deal using his Email. Ask him to get AWB no. from whoever he dealt with on the same mail-chain.
They ship through Delhivery so it generally takes 2-4 days in Metro cities and can be more for other cities.
Everything was doneu using his own account details only like email, name, shipping address etc. Only payment link was forwarded to my friend and once done it got approved from Rashi on email and hence they responded it will be shipped by thursday 30th sep.

The original person (again its his acquaintance) has already emailed rashi but they havent responded even after two mails. And he himself has bought two cards in last years sale and yet to receive invoices for them even after multiple follow ups.

Yeah most probably Prathamesh Rane is the sales person involved also Namrata Weling must be in CC.
You can only reach via Email and most probably only the guy that got the invite can do so.

My card and a few of my friends were all delivered via Delhivery.

Yeah most probably Prathamesh Rane is the sales person involved also Namrata Weling must be in CC.
You can only reach via Email and most probably only the guy that got the invite can do so.

My card and a few of my friends were all delivered via Delhivery.
Yes they both are in cc.
Which city and how many days it took right from the payment day to receive your card.
Was tracking details shared before the shipping.

Yes they both are in cc.
Which city and how many days it took right from the payment day to receive your card.
Was tracking details shared before the shipping.
I asked for tracking details specifically on the communicated day of shipping late evening.
Greater Thane, Mumbai to New Delhi shipped on Monday and got it on Wednesday.

I asked for tracking details specifically on the communicated day of shipping late evening.
Greater Thane, Mumbai to New Delhi shipped on Monday and got it on Wednesday.
And they replied you with tracking id?
And is it Bluedart or Delhivery or depends form city to city.
Also, do they actually share the tracking details or we have to bug them.

Last edited:
Back