Rrod xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaatSahab

Skilled
As many of u might remember, few months ago, ZeroCool sold his RROD XBOX360 at throwaway prices and I grabbed it :hap2: I had full intention to get it fixed but circumstantial forces have coerced me to abandon gaming. Well its back on sale , here are the pics and below are the necessary details.

First of all the details about the console.

Xbox 360 NTSC/J
iXtreme 1.3 or 1.4
Samsung DVD Drive ( very important )
As far as the problem is concerned :
A single leg of the rightmost RAM chip has given away & a soldering job in addition with a reflow will fix the problem
3RROD, E74, Secondary Code : 0020

Now I asked the gray market fella in Chandigarh and he quoted me 1200 bucks for the job.

The damage u guys can see on the face-plate is because of the improper handling by DTDC guys, I Didn't do it! :mad:

The console has been lying in the same state in a cupboard since the day it arrived. It has been used by only twice, once to verify that it is indeed a RROD unit, not a working one :p and once to connect the AV Cables.

The AV cables is a pre-owned one that I bought from Praashant of Intencity for the same price quoted as a refund to my MW2 pre-order.

So u see I had every intention of getting it fixed but had to abandon the plans.

Console is a 2007 SKU and is not banned on XBOX Live. :hap2:

So now if u got any queries regarding the internals of the console,shoot PMs to ZeroCool, anything else related to trade , u can PM me.

Now Low balling in the thread and no wise @$$ remarks too.

Pricing is fair as it is inclusive shipping and the whole package weighs almost a ton.

:cool2:

EDIT:- Price has been dropped to 3K for complete bundle and on buying the complete bundle, I'll also bundle up Wired controller for XBOX360 which I have used on my PC and except the left analog stick's inward key, all keys work perfectly! :hap2:

My penultimate bump. Will be closing the deal after 15th regardless of the status so those who want it, make it fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back