Graphic Cards Rtx 2080 super gigabyte

captivating

Disciple
Guys I just noticed that the serial no sticker came off from my graphics card . The guy who came to buy the card didn’t buy it because of that . Will gigabyte still provide warranty. I have the bill with me. Please help

What do u mean came off? If the sticker still has the printed text and is good just stick it there with some glue (don't use fevi-quick) and no one should look deeper into it.

Guys I just noticed that the serial no sticker came off from my graphics card . The guy who came to buy the card didn’t buy it because of that . Will gigabyte still provide warranty. I have the bill with me. Please help
No issues you can stick back that sticker. Due to extreme dust/heat the sticker glue can loose its stickiness. Have faced this not just for gpu but even mobo and other peripherals so no issues as you haven't lost the sticker and you do possess the bill.
Ok so you lost it it seems. Try this cmd and see the result if it matches the serial on the invoice.
nvidia-smi --format=csv --query-gpu=name,serial,pci.bus_id

Try this cmd and see the result if it matches the serial on the invoice.
Doesn't work always I guess...
1659271080705.png

No issues you can stick back that sticker. Due to extreme dust/heat the sticker glue can loose its stickiness. Have faced this not just for gpu but even mobo and other peripherals so no issues as you haven't lost the sticker and you do possess the bill.
Ok so you lost it it seems. Try this cmd and see the result if it matches the serial on the invoice.
It worked on my nvidia 3080ti ..
It worked on my nvidia 3080ti ..

Back