1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not in use
Hey Folks,

For sale here is my RTX 3070 Colorful iGame Ultra W OC-V

I originally got it with intentions to play cyberpunk. Which I did finish sometime back. And with work and also having the PS5, thinking of letting this go based on current market trends too.

This is the non-lhr version. It's in great condition with minimal use - as I've only really used it to play that one game. Full disclosure: the overcloaking button that's one the back on card came off right when I got it, not that it causes any issues but is a visual imperfection (check the pictures)

If you have suggestions take PM route.

Let me know if interested. Would prefer folks in and around Pune/Mumbai

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg
IMG_3248.jpg

gpu-z.png

Regards,
Arnab

Decided to keep the card. Didn't think through well - although occasional - I do some video edits too and the backup rx570 and m1 mac I have are quite slower to this. Apologies to Robo.

Thread can be closed mods

Wow this is new thing which is being seen on this forum, people posting GPU threads - getting offers and finalizing deals. Then when the buyer is ready to come pay and pick people are saying they are selling it elsewhere or not selling at all. Why why why???

1. Realization that prices are just gonna go up ....More shortage incoming....
2. Too many hagglers on the forums who piss off the OP
3. Really better offers on the street/locally
4. NO decent replacement GPU available.

I would still and would have sold my 3090 for 2 decent GPU's but I did not feel I was getting a fair price, nor 2 decent GPU's.
Markets just going crazy, I really don't blame the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back