Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2 years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Need cash
Hi i want to sell 2 gpu 3080 gigabyte gaming oc in 2 year warrenty as registration not confirmed price 50k per card slightly negotiable for interested buyer pls use pm route to discuss

Attachments

• GPU 1.1.jpg
    GPU 1.1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 229
  • GPU 1.2.jpg
    GPU 1.2.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 208
  • GPU 1.3.jpg
    GPU 1.3.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 207
  • GPU 2.1.jpg
    GPU 2.1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 195
  • GPU 2.2.jpg
    GPU 2.2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 199
  • GPU 2.3.jpg
    GPU 2.3.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Invoice.jpg
    Invoice.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 275
  • GPU 1.jpg
    GPU 1.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 269
  • GPU 2.jpg
    GPU 2.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 233
This question is not to be asked. Assume all GPU to mining GPU these days.
As a gamer i feel bad. I barely touched my fan curve after 1.5 month passed from purchasing. Assuming all to mining won't be helping to a true gamer's sale. I just want to upgrade as well and some of us out there like me,too. Anyway back to OP's topic. @shallg I remember you having 3080ti, too. Those sold? Correct me if i am wrong.

As a gamer i feel bad. I barely touched my fan curve after 1.5 month passed from purchasing. Assuming all to mining won't be helping to a true gamer's sale. I just want to upgrade as well and some of us out there like me,too. Anyway back to OP's topic. @shallg I remember you having 3080ti, too. Those sold? Correct me if i am wrong.
Look at the invoice. Do you really think that a "GAMER" can afford 4,00,000+ setup for gaming? I am NOT against selling / buying mining card. Just an observation.

In fact I am also looking to buy a mid range GPU and i don't mind a mining GPU if it has a decent warranty.

Look at the invoice. Do you really think that a "GAMER" can afford 4,00,000+ setup for gaming? I am NOT against selling / buying mining card. Just an observation.

In fact I am also looking to buy a mid range GPU and i don't mind a mining GPU if it has a decent warranty.
Dear members I want to clear all your doubts as this GPU was purchase for the purpose of mining but due to high electricity cost and low profit leave that idea and used in gaming for all those have doubt about warranty transfer gigabyte inno3d Galax msi give GPU warranty without bill so u can RMA and get warranty and it can be transferred to another person and incase of Asus zotac colorful and nvidia founder edition card warranty can't be transferred to another person as they required bill so avoid these GPUs to buy zotac Asus colorful if u have multiple GPUs on one bill considered as mining setup as no warranty very bad personal experience with zotac and nvidia founder edition in past . I have RMA experience in past and present and RMA too many gigabyte and inno3d and Galax graphics card easily from the company.

One GPU token amount received bump for another GPU 46.5k shipped

Last edited:
This question is not to be asked. Assume all GPU to mining GPU these days.
Slightly unfair comment considering a lot of folks with existing systems are also looking to upgrade their rigs given the recent price drops.

While I dont doubt that a lot of FS GPUs would be mining systems being dumped - but a blanket statement like that is unfair too

for all those have doubt about warranty transfer gigabyte inno3d Galax msi give GPU warranty without bill so u can RMA and get warranty and it can be transferred to another person and incase of Asus zotac colorful and nvidia founder edition card warranty can't be transferred to another person as they required bill so avoid these GPUs to buy zotac Asus colorful if u have multiple GPUs on one bill considered as mining setup as no warranty very bad personal experience with zotac and nvidia founder edition in past .
Zotac,asus and colorful don't give warranty if the bill has multiple cards i.e intended for mining? (I'm looking to buy an asus/zotac 3060Ti does that mean I don't get any warranty if the seller has multiple GPUs in his bill?)
What did the RMA process and conversation go like?

have RMA experience in past and present and RMA too many gigabyte and inno3d and Galax graphics card easily from the company.
Do they accept RMA no questions asked? (I am also looking to get a galax variant so if they do it no questions asked or if "high temps" is enough of an excuse to get it RMA's then I'll go for the galax card.)

Zotac,asus and colorful don't give warranty if the bill has multiple cards i.e intended for mining? (I'm looking to buy an asus/zotac 3060Ti does that mean I don't get any warranty if the seller has multiple GPUs in his bill?)
What did the RMA process and conversation go like?

Do they accept RMA no questions asked? (I am also looking to get a galax variant so if they do it no questions asked or if "high temps" is enough of an excuse to get it RMA's then I'll go for the galax card.)
Go for Galax they don't require bill for RMA
Mods pls close the thread as feedback exchanged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back