Run Run !!! Storms on its way

Hey Folks Bought a new Cabby and Couple of Fans 2 days, hence here are the Pics, wanted to go for a HAF922, But about 3 of my frnds had it, wanted to be different so bought this Locally in Bangalore and added 2 extra 120mm red CM fans, Looking for Red CCFL too, Hope i get one locally or thru dealers, My PC Config Sux as of now :( but every month shall be adding new
Components

Next in line :

Corsair 650 /750 watts PSU
New Mobo still confused on which to go for
a Quad core proccy

With the extra fans i've noticed the idle temps dropped from 45-48 to 30-35 which i think is a good enough gain

My current PC config :

Intel C2D E6750
2 x 2GB 800 Mhz Ram
Intel DG33FB
Samsung 4 Series 32inch HD tv (As a monitor)
Altec Lansing 3250 speakers
Logitech 9000 Pro Webcam
Sapphire HD 4870 512 MB
SCCF 92mm
2 x 1 TB Seagate HDDs
Windows Vista with SP2
Creative extreme Audio sound card

Enough Reading , now let pics do the talking

Thanx ppl

but i need a help ... i wanna add all that Great looking lighting stuff, how do i do that ? the Side window is tinted, so the fan Leds arent doing a great job, what more can i add to make it look good ? and where do i get the dust filter kinda mesh to reduce dust inside the machine any GO's Happening here cos locally im not able to procure one ,

Congrats.

But for the same price you could have brought much better Cabinet say Tempest of Haf922 ;) Cable management and space is Storm Scout is too cramped :p

Didnt go for a HAF or Tempest cos most of my frnds have the same, i wanna be a lil different, and soon im gonna mod this Case...so stay tuned for more updates on modding

Back