Running will be comfortable......

Metalspree

Skilled
Finally my feet get a new pair of shoes:clap:.I have some addidas which were gifted to me some 3 years back.These things haven't died till date.I guess the only product which has lasted 3 years with me;).

Started to go to the gym and these things were not at all comfortable ,so made up my mind and got a good running shoes which would last for sometime.Tried Addidas/Nike/Reebok but they were not comfortable.I could not find better ones as i my feet width is more,so had to get these,they are called as New Balance 760 Stability 2E
p1030822ch.jpg

p1030821u.jpg

p1030820.jpg

Damages :239NZD~7.6K

Got the below one as well.I know its not safe to take:ashamed: it but need it badly to keep me motivated.

p1030823i.jpg

Damages:70NZD~2.2K

Nice shoes though.:hap2:
With the other you will lose weight pretty fast. Especially from ur liver part.
Best of luck for your training.:)

Congrats dude ! :D

But go easy on the pills. My mom took something similar to lose weight and her health really suffered for it. :(

ankxxs said:
Nice shoes though.:hap2:

With the other you will lose weight pretty fast. Especially from ur liver part.

Best of luck for your training.:)

I am going to be taking only one tablet per day nothing more than that.I know it is going to hurt my liver :(.This will be the last bottle i will be using.

Doc Holliday said:
MS,

Now that is a cool pair of stability NBs. Happy running.

Thanks mate.I saw ur reply in GEB thread went to myprecisionfit only then decided to get this shoe.

ashvarybabul said:
The pair looks cool...

Congrats..

Thanks You

desiibond said:
nice pair of shoes. but 7.6k :(

congrats.

Thanks mate.Never convert foreign currency to INR you will get heart attack.There are lot more things for which u might feel bad

Rockfella said:
Congo metalspree bear in mind don't squat with the running shoes no matter what :)

Aye Aye saar :).I will be carrying 2 pairs of shoes.Old ones i will be using for squatting and these ones for the rest of the program.

Btw any specific reason u told me to avoid these for squatting

BF1983 said:
Congrats dude ! :D

But go easy on the pills. My mom took something similar to lose weight and her health really suffered for it. :(

Thanks saar as i said earlier i will be real careful with these pills.I know they cant cut my fat with out workout.I got these just to motivate me.

Metalspree sorry but i couldnt resist to post here
Just got 2 pairs of NB MR769 Blue & Yellow thru GEB when they had the free shipping offer going on.
Guess what i got them for Rs.2700/- each.

Metalspree said:
I am going to be taking only one tablet per day nothing more than that.I know it is going to hurt my liver :(.This will be the last bottle i will be using.
Classic case of "Aa bail, mujhe maar!"

Yeah all these supplement stuff tastes YUCK!! But don't worry keep exercising & you will lose weight. :hap2: Atleast like me you need not 2b worried about losing weight after stop going to gym :(
Metalspree said:
I took one tablet and it made me sick i threw the bottle in my dustbin

Back